H-1B Visa

H-1B Process

We Leisure Line Consultant Ltd are jointly working with the U.S. Placement Companies to process H-1B Visa for the Bangladeshi IT Professionals and Business Consultants directly from Bangladesh. We have our own attorneys working for you to protect your interests in U.S.

We work to promote the images of Bangladesh in U.S and also in the developed world. We will go all out to protect the interest of our countrymen and the interest of our country. Many Bangladeshi IT professionals are living and working in USA with pride. We want to export our IT professionals to the dominating and highly reputed IT Job market of USA and gradually to the other developed and emerging countries of the world. Your contribution will not only promote your personal life and financial status but will also promote the image and elevate the status of our motherland. So, let’s try and make some difference for us, our next generation and the country.

We Leisure Line Consultant Ltd is giving the opportunity to process their

H-1B Visa application from Bangladesh. All the foreign students of USA follow the same procedure to get a job and H-1B Visa status even after completing their education in US College and University spending hundreds and thousands of dollars. But LLC is giving Bangladeshi H-1B Visa candidates with the same opportunity even without studying in USA.

We also confirm the job placement into the ‘Fortune 500 Companies’. All the candidates will be given highly placed Jobs in the Fortune 500 companies. Getting a job in ‘Fortune 500 Companies’ is just a dream even for any U.S. students of any well reputed U.S. University.

You may find the concept of ‘Fortune 500 Companies’ through the link:



  • What is H-1B Visa?
  • The US H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows US companies to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields such as in Architecture, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, and Medicine. Under the visa a US company can employ a foreign worker for up to six years. (N.B: As LLC is an IT Firm. We are working only for the Software Engineer)

Applying for a non-immigrant visa is generally quicker than applying for a US Green Card, therefore the H-1B visa is popular for companies wishing to bring in staff for long-term assignment in the US.
You may find the details about H-1B Visa and understand its requirement through USCIS website and have some idea at “Understanding H-1B Visa Requirements.” Please visit:



  • Visa cap:

Individuals are not able to apply for an H1B visa to allow them to work in the US.
The employer must petition for entry of the employee. So candidates must apply for H-1B through those companies which have their attorney power.

  • Eligibility:

Have a minimum entry requirement of a Bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent.

  • Visa length:

The H-1B visa is initially granted for up to three years, but may then be extended to a maximum of six years.

Even though the H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa, it is one of the few US visa categories recognized as dual intent, meaning the H-1B visa holder can apply for and obtain a US Green Card while in the US on an H-1B visa. If you are still in the US on an H-1B visa and wish to remain in the US for more than six years, you can apply for permanent residency in the US to receive a Green Card. If you do not gain permanent residency prior to the expiration of your H-1B visa, then you must live outside the US for at least one year before reapplying for another H or L visa.

  • Family & Dependents:

H-1B visa holders can bring their Spouse and Children under 21 years of age to the US under the H4 Visa category as dependents. An H4 Visa holder is allowed to remain in the US as long as the H-1B visa holder remains in legal status. While, an H4 visa holder is not eligible to work in the US, they may attend school, obtain a driver’s license and open a bank account while in the US.